Rates and Terms
Call the office for 2019 Season Specials
4 night / 3 day Package Specials Available **Applicable Dates Apply**
Reservations are being taken now, prime dates are still available!
Call our office for our Active Duty Military Discount Plan
|4 Nights / 3 Full days of fishing||$3,395.00||$3,395.00|
|5 Nights / 4 Full days of fishing||$4,195.00||$4,195.00|
|6 Nights / 5 Full days of fishing||$4,995.00||$4,995.00|
* Prices are subject to change without notice
* Prices include Roundtrip floatplane flight from Ketchikan to Yes Bay Lodge
* Taxes not included
* Single room supplement available for an additional $75.00 per night upon availability
* Group rates available, PLEASE CALL
* Rates are per person based on double occupancy, we can accommodate up to 30 guests per day.
RESERVATIONS / PAYMENT POLICY
A $1,000.00 per package/person deposit is due within 10 days of booking to confirm and hold your reservation. A second payment equal to 50% of the total package is due before February 1. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. For reservations made after February 1, deposit equal to 50% the total package price due within 10 days to confirm and hold your reservation.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards over the phone and at the lodge. We also accept personal and business checks.
THE YES BAY LODGE PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Double accommodations with private baths
• Professionally prepared Alaska cuisine
• Fully guided saltwater fishing from 20-foot boats
• Fully guided freshwater fishing in remote lakes and streams
• Cleaning, vacuum packing and freezing fish
• Use of all weather gear: boots, hats, pants, and jackets
• Special wet-lock fish boxes for travel home
• Daily housekeeping service
• Guided hiking
• Tours of area waterfalls, hot springs, and landmarks
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Fishing licenses
• King Salmon stamp
• Bar purchases
• Gift shop purchases
• Fly-out trips
• Cancellation insurance
At Yes Bay Lodge we believe that gratuities are a personal matter. Gratuities are not included in your package rate. For suggestions regarding gratuities for service staff and guides, please contact our reservations department.
RECOMMENDED ITEMS TO BRING
• Warm clothing that is suitable for layering
• A warm, lightweight jacket
• Warm gloves, preferably waterproof
• Warm socks
• Comfortable shoes/boots that are durable and supply good traction
• T-shirts and a pair of shorts for warmer days in July and August
• Comfortable pants and/or jeans of durable fabric
• Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, insect repellent
• Camera, batteries and film if required
• Backpack or daypack, water resistant or waterproof
• Prescription medications
All of our guests will be required to sign the http://Yes Bay Lodge Participation Agreement before arriving at Yes Bay Lodge. You can download and print the agreement from this link or our office can send you the form if you have any issues accessing the form. Feel free to contact us at 907-225-7906 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes Bay Lodge's office is located in Ketchikan in the West Flight Building and is available during the summer season 7 days a week, during normal office hours 8:00 am. to 6:00 pm. Alaska Standard Time at the address and numbers listed below and to the left.
During the winter months the office is open Monday - Friday 9:00 am. to 5:00 pm.
and Shipping Address
1621 Tongass Avenue, Suite 100
Ketchikan, AK 99901
Monday - Sunday - May - September
8:00 am - 6:00 pm AKST
Monday - Friday - October - April
8:00 am - 6:00 pm AKST
Employment - A great Summer of Adventure!
Yes Bay Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for your interest in working at Yes Bay Lodge. In General, Yes Bay Lodge employs 25 individuals throughout the summer, filling a variety of positions. Our season runs from approximately June 19 through September 24. It is very important that each employee is available to work the entire season.
You may fill out the on-line application along with sending current resume and references. If your qualifications are what we are looking for we will arrange an interview in regards to the 2019 summer.
Please send resume and references to email@example.com
Employment Mailing Information:
Yes Bay Lodge
Attn: Employment / Ryan & Nicky Martinez
PO Box 8660
Ketchikan, AK 99901