RARE GROUP CANCELLATION!!! PRIME-TIME SELECT DATES AVAILABLE FOR SUPER REDUCED RATES!
We have had a long standing group have to change their trip dates to next year so prime time dates that are usually booked are now available at a cost saving rate...CALL TODAY!
$2,995 4 night / 3 day fishing package and open dates of June 30th to July 6th
$2,995 4 night / 3 day fishing package and open dates of July 31st to August 6th
Call Today before its to late!
* Prices are subject to change without notice
* Prices include Roundtrip floatplane flight from Ketchikan to Yes Bay Lodge
* Taxes not included
* Single room supplement available for an additional $75.00 per night upon availability
* Group rates available, PLEASE CALL
* Rates are per person based on double occupancy, we can accommodate up to 30 guests per day.
RESERVATIONS / PAYMENT POLICY
A $1,000.00 per package/person deposit is due within 10 days of booking to confirm and hold your reservation. A second payment equal to 50% of the total package is due before February 1. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. For reservations made after February 1, deposit equal to 50% the total package price due within 10 days to confirm and hold your reservation.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards over the phone and at the lodge. We also accept personal and business checks.
THE YES BAY LODGE PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Double accommodations with private baths
• Professionally prepared Alaska cuisine
• Fully guided saltwater fishing from 20-foot boats
• Fully guided freshwater fishing in remote lakes and streams
• Cleaning, vacuum packing and freezing fish
• Use of all weather gear: boots, hats, pants, and jackets
• Special wet-lock fish boxes for travel home
• Daily housekeeping service
• Guided hiking
• Tours of area waterfalls, hot springs, and landmarks
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Fishing licenses
• King Salmon stamp
• Bar purchases
• Gift shop purchases
• Fly-out trips
• Cancellation insurance
At Yes Bay Lodge we believe that gratuities are a personal matter. Gratuities are not included in your package rate. For suggestions regarding gratuities for service staff and guides, please contact our reservations department.
RECOMMENDED ITEMS TO BRING
• Warm clothing that is suitable for layering
• A warm, lightweight jacket
• Warm gloves, preferably waterproof
• Warm socks
• Comfortable shoes/boots that are durable and supply good traction
• T-shirts and a pair of shorts for warmer days in July and August
• Comfortable pants and/or jeans of durable fabric
• Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, insect repellent
• Camera, batteries and film if required
• Backpack or daypack, water resistant or waterproof
• Prescription medications